Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jalapeno Lime Pulled Pork Tacos




Those that regularly follow my blog already know that I love most spicy foods. These Jalapeno Pulled Pork Tacos top the list! I slow cooked a boneless pork roast and added chopped Jalapenos along with Lime and a few other seasonings. The pork was so tender and the jalapeno lime combination was fabulous. I served mine with a side of black beans. I'll definitley be making these tacos again soon!


Jalapeno Lime Pulled Pork Tacos
4 ww pp per taco
Cal 175 Fat 7.8g, Carbs 10.1g, Fiber 1g, Protein 14.5

Ingredients
1-2 lb Boneless Pork Roast
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp salt
1 jalapeno finely chopped
2 tbsp bbq sauce
1/4 cup lime juice
Tortillas (I used corn)
lettuce, cheese, sour cream, onions for toppings

Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Add pork and remaining ingredients. Cook on low 5-6 hours (depending on size of roast) Shred pork and assemble tacos. Add toppings of your choice. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, my family would love this! Pinned. Thanks for sharing at All my Bloggy Friends. I'm looking forward to seeing what you share this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD